Lenze VFD no output voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

ras108

Occupation
Maintenance technician
It's a brand new module, I think you might be looking at the reflection on the screws. There is a jumper there, but I'm gonna pull it out and reinstall to make sure I'm not grabbing insulation

ras108

Occupation
Maintenance technician
Jumpers are in measuring 24vdc from 28 to 20 and the other jumper is 0vdc side is in from 39 to 7. When I engage the drive from the machine I can see the hertz ramp up to 47hz with small fluctuation, wich is the same as the other 4 drives inline.

ras108

Occupation
Maintenance technician
400vac, I hooked up another drive to it and verified the motor works. When I test for any voltage coming out of the lenze I get nothing. Is there a setting in the drive other than the jumper that would act like this.

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Maybe if you programmed the motor nameplate data as the motor being zero volts...
Basically either your transistors are not firing, or they are somehow not connected to the output terminals. Given that it was recently "rebuilt", I suppose it could be either one.

MD Automation

Occupation
Engineer
Hi, quick question.

If this is an 8200 Vector Drive, there should be 2 LEDs up top, a red one and a green one.

Red indicates fault of some kind.
Blinking green means drive is powered on but inhibited.
Solid green means drive is enabled and "powering" the motor (but could be driving it at zero rpm).

so... do you see the green LED as blinking or solid when you expect the motor to be running?
And also assuming there is no red LED on?

Status
Not open for further replies.