Bonding the neutral in a sub panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurk27

Re: Bonding the neutral in a sub panel

I thought this forum would be better than most of the others I check out for answers. I thought there were pro's, beginners, layman and everything else in between here to help. As usual it is full of insecure so-called pro's simply trying to make all questions look stupid and even make each other look stupid. You know who you are. There are exceptions, of course, like Suemarkdp (or something like that). Bonding/grounding is one of the most misunderstood subjects in the NEC. Even the inspectors in our area can't agree on everything regarding this subject.
Ya know You need to learn how to smile and have a little fun once in a while.

Life is toooooooooo short to always be to the point! ;)

iwire

Staff member

Originally posted by aa0qm:
I thought this forum would be better than most of the others I check out for answers.
Well you thought wrong. ;)

If I were you I would forget this forum even exsits.

BruceH

Originally posted by aa0qm:
As usual it is full of insecure so-called pro's simply trying to make all questions look stupid and even make each other look stupid.
Looks to me like you just made yourself look stupid. This is a great forum, it is just not for Diy'ers as the rules explicitly state.

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer

Enough! This thread is closed.

The technical aspects of this thread have run their course. We're not going to trade insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.