VA Masters Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiopet

Virginia Electricians-

Simply follow Mike Holt's message he hammers out in his videos and you will have no problem. Thanks to Mikes Books and the fine people at Mike Holt Enterprise, I passed the Masters with no trouble at all and had more than 20 minutes to spare......

I found the key to the Virginia exam is not to focus too much on the calculations and focus on being able to really know the articles in your code and label it VERY well...will save you time.

Also be sure to download Mike's Index Guide, it was VALUABLE in the test taking process and is a great way to tag your code book.

I also suggest the Loose Leaf version of the code book, you can take Mike's Study Guide, make copies of certain pages ( like the motor's pages) and then cut out the graphics and reprint and place in the binder and it helps alot.....

But I can say with experience guys, Mike is right...you wont fail the exam on Calculations as their is only like 8 on the entire exam...focus on moving through the code fast with tabs and learn to "PICK" out the KEYWORD in every question that will lead you directly to the index term you need to look for.

Thank you Mike, Sean and everyone else at Mike Holt Enterprises as you made learning FUN again.

[ January 30, 2005, 04:21 PM: Message edited by: radiopet ]

Status
Not open for further replies.