Utility Body truck or Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnettda

I am looking for a new work vehicle to be able to haul my kids in so I can drop them off or pick them up with out having to swap vehicles. My only options as I can see are a Pick up with a utility body on it or pull a trailer around all the time. Does any one have input on either one or have a option I am not thinking of? I know ram pro master vans have three seats in the front but I would like American made. Thanks

kwired

Electron manager
How many passengers you need to be able to handle?

Many work crews have extended cab pickup trucks that they take several crew members as well as tools/equipment to work in every day.

Once had a local limousine service that had a "stretch pickup truck" in it's fleet. Probably could seat 8 or ten passengers plus driver and another in front seat, plus a truck box on the rear. Good thing with that is you can close the privacy window between cab and passenger area if you don't want to deal with the kids fighting:cool:

arnettda

How many passengers you need to be able to handle?

Many work crews have extended cab pickup trucks that they take several crew members as well as tools/equipment to work in every day.

Once had a local limousine service that had a "stretch pickup truck" in it's fleet. Probably could seat 8 or ten passengers plus driver and another in front seat, plus a truck box on the rear. Good thing with that is you can close the privacy window between cab and passenger area if you don't want to deal with the kids fighting:cool:

2 children.

Status
Not open for further replies.