test day

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdogwill7

Tomorrow morning is test day I been studying for this since August and home on vacation all this week preparing for the exam felling so excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
Tomorrow around this time you will let us know with what score you passed your exam.

Good luck.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
See!!!! I told you.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now that you have your Jman card, the real fun begins. Hope you don't stop coming here.

bdogwill7

thanks guys I still have to complete the business portion of the requirement but I'll get it between now and Christmas I hope ......I got a lot of information from this forum and from Mike Holts videos thank you all for your help and support...... and I remember some of the questions if anyone needs some help

bdogwill7

Passed the Business part

Passed the Business part

I Took the business part yesterday morning passed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now I can really say "Its A Great Day In South Carolina":thumbsup:

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
Great, Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

I can still remember that feeling after passing a few licensing exams. Nice job. :cool:

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
congrats!

you will now be rewarded by getting extra work. :)

if you are really "lucky" the extra work will include a wet behind the ears kid as an apprentice who can't even get your coffee right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.