Solar Installers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a contractor in the New England area that is familiar with or specializes in solar installations. I'm about to finish up my apprenticeship, but I have worked on anything solar. I am really interested in learning about these systems, maybe working as an apprentice on one. Any info or contacts would be great. :cool:

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Re: Solar Installers?

Originally posted by chuckwheat:
I'm looking for a contractor in the New England area that is familiar with or specializes in solar installations. I'm about to finish up my apprenticeship, but I have worked on anything solar. I am really interested in learning about these systems, maybe working as an apprentice on one. Any info or contacts would be great. :cool:
probably the reason you have not worked on any is becuase they are relatively scarce, and most of the installations are done by the solar power dealers themselves or even the end users.

The homeowners interested in such an installation tend to be extremely cheap and generally want to avoid paying to have these things installed professionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.