• Definitely

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • I don't want Peter D's hack ways to wear off on me, so no way

Votes: 20 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

480sparky

True...I will be suicidally depressed if Bob doesn't show up.

buzz.jpg

You are a sad, strange little man,
and you have my pity.
:grin:​

brian john

For me in MAryland it was Marc-MDShunk, if I went to New England and Bob did not show I'd leave immediatly get in the truck for the 383 mile trip home, without dinner.

emahler

Me too. And I will be 50 shortly. Do you think the wonder pets will get a phone call to go rescue at Mohegan on the 16th?? This could be serious. I hope PETER didnt cut a deal with Bubbas for fresh COW meat specials on the 17th.

haha...maybe...lord knows there will be a bunch of animals in trouble that night:D

quogueelectric

haha...maybe...lord knows there will be a bunch of animals in trouble that night:D
They must also realize that this property is under the jurisdiction of the tribe. If anyone gets in trouble on the rez they might NOT be subject to United States jurisdiction. They might need to get a native american attorney to go before the native american judge. This meet and greet is the ULTIMATE test of the AHJ. So Noone wants to get in trouble for sure on tribal land. This is how I understand it. I will ask my judge friend this week to clarify for me he will know for sure he is state supreme court.

peter d

The meet and greet is a little over 2 weeks away. Is there anybody else who is thinking of attending?

Here's 480Sparky's site to keep track of everything. Please let me know if you plan on coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.