Reference on EASI (Energy Automation Systems Inc.) energy saving products

Status
Not open for further replies.

aquiroga

Hello everybody!, does anyone has referrals on this company products? The products are stated to lower the electrical consumption on lights, motors, AC?s, etc. by 10-20% ?

Thanks!

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
aquiroga said:
Hello everybody!, does anyone has referrals on this company products? The products are stated to lower the electrical consumption on lights, motors, AC?s, etc. by 10-20% ?

Thanks!

I did a quick google.

Seems to be some kind of franchise scheme.

Their web site consists entirely of a flash presentation.

The flash presentation mentions sample projects so I thought it might be real projects they have done. But what it is a just a list of equipment you might see in a specific setting.

Interesting that someone who signed up so recently would post on such a thing. If I were a suspicious type I might think you were spamming for them.

Interesting what you can find on google these days

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff122665.htm

Last edited:

Dnkldorf

What would you like to know?

I have done work for one of their dealers, who is not a dealer for them anymore....if that gives you a hint...

They have PF caps for motors, lighting retrofits and such...they don't sell very well...

aquiroga

Just a private opinion :)

Just a private opinion :)

I appreciate your comments, there is no intention in giving any good nor bad references for any company, this is not a commercial. I'm just interested in the products. It maybe be better to answer me with a private message in order not start any open wide discussion outside the original technical question. Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.