Question about Connecticut Journeyperson License

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJWalecka

I want to apply for the State of Connecticut Electrical Journeyperson license. The license that I believe I should apply for is E-2 Unlimited Electrical Journeyperson. It states "The holder of this license may do the same work as an E-1 licensee, but only while in the employ of a contractor licensed for such work. OJT = 8000 hours, RI = 576 Hours." E-1 states "The holder of this license may do all the electrical work as defined in section 20-330 of the General Statutes." Section 20-330of athe Connecticut General Statutes states "'Electrical work' means the installation, erection, maintenance, alteration or repair of any wire, cable, conduit, busway, raceway, support, insulator, conductor, appliance, apparatus, fixture or equipment which generates, transforms, transmits or uses electrical energy for light, heat, power or other purposes." I currently have my Massachusetts and Rhode Island Journeyman's Licenses, do you think that this is the license I should be applying for? Thank you for your time and effort.
Justin

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
Re: Question about Connecticut Journeyperson License

I'm not sure if a journeyman's will transfer to a journeypersons. I think you have to test in the Phillipines first. :D

I love P.C.-ness. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.