Oppps

Status
Not open for further replies.

flynn

Sorry if I offended anybody... :D

There's only so much modular house wiring I can take. 5 houses a day is really fun let me tell you. Yeah I guess one guy knows more than me but that's it. I'll guarantee if I took a test.

But you guys are right I'll just stick it out.

What do you guys think about fiber-optic's. I found a course that gives a certification. Was even thinking about joining the Navy. I'm sure they can give some tip top training.

I'm not a know it all I just cant learn anymore non-existing residential wiring.

friebel

Re: Oppps

Fynn, I have just read your message, where you talked about joining the Navy.
I do not know your age, but let me tell you, the Navy has some excellent schools.
I do not know how you feel about the Submarine Service, but you have to be pretty sharp to get in to that branch of the Navy.
My advice to you is to take your time, and do not jump into anything that you will regret.
If you would like to discuss this further with me, give me a private message.
Again, good-luck, and keep a positive Attitude.

69boss302

Re: Oppps

Flynn I am an ex-Navy Nuc. Electrician Mate. Served on submarines and repaired them for many years. Went in after high school. That's where I got my education. It is an absolutely fabulous idea. I made a lot of mistakes but still have no regrets. If you want to know more or talk about it more you can send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.