Online Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICK NAPIER

I was thinking of putting together a short 4 hour seminar about online resources for electricians and I was wondering if there were some sights out there that I may not be familiar with. So I'm asking for suggestions of sights that may have been useful to you in the past and you might be willing to pass on. Thank you for your help.

cadpoint

You should contact the host of this web site, It is on front page "Instructors".

There are discounts and material available for you that are not for general
public consumption, AFAIK!

RICK NAPIER

Thanks I'm familiar with that. What I'm looking for are other sites that would be useful to electricians such as ICC, Ul, NFPA, bussman, southwire sites where a good bit of info is available. Such as what site are the most helpful for computations. I like the short circuit calculations that can be done on this site as another example.

infinity

Staff member
Occupation
Journeyman Electrician
I was thinking of putting together a short 4 hour seminar about online resources for electricians and I was wondering if there were some sights out there that I may not be familiar with. So I'm asking for suggestions of sights that may have been useful to you in the past and you might be willing to pass on. Thank you for your help.

Can I get 4 hours of CEU credits? ;)

RICK NAPIER

Can I get 4 hours of CEU credits? ;)
Seminars can be of any size provided they are not more than 8 hours in a day. What I am considering is 4 hours on residential generator installations and 4 hours on internet use to make a total of 8 hours for the day. I have a fair size list of useful sights but I'm sure I don't have all the sights that could be useful and thought I might find additional ones here.

cadpoint

...I have a fair size list of useful sights but I'm sure I don't have all the sights that could be useful and thought I might find additional ones here.

Well, just enter Mike Holt at the ECM web site... that will keep you busy! JMO

ECM

Status
Not open for further replies.