Need help locating 208Y/120V & 480Y/277V 3 phase 4 wire Panel datasheets for a college project

NekoNeko

Occupation
Electrical Engineering Tech Student
I need two 208Y/120V & one 480Y/277V panel. The panels I am finding online are all used and pre-built. I found some information on Schneiders site. for a 400 amp 480Y/277V but I need a 200 amp panel. When I used their tool it recommended a 600Y/347VAC panel for a 208/120 panel, does the panel just get customized to the voltage as long as its 3 phase 4 wire and that's just a maximum possible build?
I need to at least find some data sheets for panels that meet these specs or a bit greater.

208Y/120V @50 Amps
208Y/120V @100 Amps
480Y/277V @200 Amps

I guess I don't fully understand what you are looking for. The cabinet dimensions? Usually I just tell my gear guy what I want with a breaker type and count, and he runs it through their system and gives me quote with all the specs.

Occupation
electrical Code instructor and mentor
Those panels rated 480 volts and used primarily in commercial venues will be "bolt in" circuit breakers, (that screw into the busbar) and not a stab in the bus bar type circuit breaker that's more commonly found. They are for hard service duty installation.

If you're looking for a used/reconditioned or rebuilt, refurbished or remanufactured panel you should consult some one who is commissioned to perform and certify its properly listed.

If you purchase an old panel (load center) make sure that it conforms to the NEC Code rule for conductor deflection as per T. 312.6(A) or T.312 .6 (B) (2) and section 312.6 (A) (B).

Panel boards, switchboards and switchgear are all very expensive, especially when its over 240 volts 3 phase.

TX+MASTER #4544

Jraef

Moderator, OTD
Staff member
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
The PANELS THEMSELVES don’t know or care what the voltage is, but GENERALLY come in two voltage ranges; up to 240V, and up to 600V. The rest is all just details. So in other words, a 240V 3 phase panel is good for anything 240V and below, which then includes 208V. Likewise a panel rated for 600V is good for anything less, like 480V, but also even 240V or 208V in a pinch.

BREAKER selection is where things get more specific and in some cases, complex.