N.C.Department of Insurance Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

dillon3c

I'm preparing for the N.Carolina Department of Insurance test this year,Level III.If your not an Electrical Inspector,to my understanding Certification of "U" and Level Classes must be obtained and passed,in quailfying for the sitting and testing.And one of the requirements,(IS/was) of the passing of Administration and Enforcement classes.

I am also aware that new testing, for the NC(D.O.I) will also be in the form of the 2005 Code-Cycle format.

My classes of study for said (Administration and Enforcement) was canceled last year in my area at the last minute.And after the 2005 code book, had been made avalible to the masses.And also Article #80,had been removed from the 2005 code format.But informed that my (A.& E.) classes,have now been re-instated,and will start the date of 26th of Febuary,in preparation.And (I assume)still in the requirement of the(D.O.I.)testing.

My question is why,and furthermore if still, this is a requirement of the N.C. Department of Insurance, for this testing.Have E-mailed the N.C.(D.O.I.)before,and have never received a answer/or reply.(guess you need know someone)

I know N.Carolina Electrical Instructors/and maybe Inspectors, frequent this form.Might one have the in-side scoop on this question of requirement.Before I enter these(A&E.Classes),with my time and checkbook? Article #80 was 6.5 pages,of recognized required enforcement in N.Carolina,at one time..

Status
Not open for further replies.