Lots of people here lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bthielen

Re: Lots of people here lately

Alexandria, MN. Where America was really discovered!

charlie b

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer

Seattle, where you will find the ?Bluest skies you?ve ever seen? and ?the hills the greenest green.? And if you can hum that tune and name the show from which it came, then you are old, like me.

Actually, by the time I first visited Washington State, there were no more left for me to visit, as I had seen the other 49. So I just stayed here.

bphgravity

SouthWest Florida, the winter home of Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Harvey Firestone, and just about everyone else!

Most of the residents here come for the beaches, alligators, and orange trees, but by the time they get here they only go to doctors offices and early bird diners. Come now before its too late!! :D

sundowner

The geographical center of Wisconsin - Home of the Mighty Wisconsin Rapids. Great site...What makes this so useful is the vast knowledge base. Very impressive work. My hat is off Mike Holt.

Sundowner

tkirk911

Delware here via the great state of North Carolina.(Charlotte). Chicar my inlaws live in Lancaster, PA Pretty area :cool:

hurk27

Portage, Indiana Here! 30 miles S.E. of Chicago. I'm Just a missed placed Floridean up here where it get's cold :roll:

bphgravity: I use to work for B&R Electric on Ponsetta Blv. in N. Fort Myers. Started in "77" I worked on those two 10 story condo's that sit on the north shore by the old US41 bridge (wasn't old back then it was the only one)

bphgravity

Hello Wayne!

I don't think B&R exists any longer, but the buildings sure do. A few years ago, we rented a top floor unit to watch the fireworks display on the harbor. :cool:

tony_psuee

Collect a paycheck in Baltimore, live in south central PA. This is a great site with a tremendous amount of knowledge and great people willing to share it!

Tony

hurk27

I didn't think it would as the wife of the owner had the master and they were at it all the time. I didn't get to finish them as I landed a gravy job up in Sanford, Fl. then went on to start my own company after a stint with Mid Florida Tech. untill the wife decided to move back to Indiana.

(With out me) :roll:

pierre

One of my favorite parts of this forum is hearing where the guys/gals are from. I think it is pretty cool that we can talk to and (I) have met some of the people here from all over the world. How about some more responses from those who are lurking... 16,000 people and less than 30 responses :confused:

Pierre

bennie

Esteemed Member

I live in Oregon. I have worked in California, Arizona, Nevada, Hawaii, Alaska, Washington, Wake Island, Marshall Islands, Fiji, Tonga, American Samoa, Johnston Island, Bikini, Enewetak, Kwajalein, Majuro, New Zealand, Antarctica, Libya and the Azores.

I once had five income tax filings in one year.

inspector 102

N.E. Indiana and serving as combination inspector for all trades. Only one in the inspection division as well as planning and zoning. In my spare time, I serves as a volunteer assistant fire chief on a combination fire department. City of 12000 keeps me jumping.

chrsb

SE Michigan here. Have been reading Mike Holts stuff for a long time and have learned alot from him.
Things are pretty slow for me and alot of people in this area, but should be picking up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.