Instructor Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

bphgravity

I just got back from a nice 4 day stay in Orlando for a series of Mike Holt seminars. Two days were dedicated to Instructor Training. There will be another Instructor Conference in July. If you are an instructor and have the means and ability to make it to South Florida, I strongly recommend you register and attend.

Our class had over 16 states represented, a code making panel chair person, Mike's technical editorial director, and of course Mike himself. Mike gives up all his secrets to his success, and even provides you a one on one evaluation of your talents and skills as a presenter.

Not only will you learn what things you should be doing as an instructor, but more importantly, you will learn exactly what you should not be doing as well. I was able to network with fellow instructors from just about every background and we even had a bit of fun with some new technology while taking a quiz and Mike peformed a couple of neat demonstrations with electricity. It was a really great time!

bphgravity

Re: Instructor Conference

Fantastic, you are going to have a great time. I was a little disappointed there were no active members of the Forum at the conference in Orlando. Most of the attendees do not have much participation or didn't even know the Forum existed. Perhaps they will start getting involved.

morepower

Re: Instructor Conference

bphgravity, it depends on what you call "active". I come to the forum, but not on a daily basis. I agree with you, the seminar was great. Mike outdid himself, and I too would recommend it to anyone who is serious about being an instructor.

Status
Not open for further replies.