Indiana jouneyman exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

cisco28

hello, my name is Francisco and currently finished my 4th year apprenticeship program in central brevard florida. from what i have read, i see that a fl liscense is not valid in Indiana. so i have sustained in taking my test until i move to indianapolis this comming june/july. how can i find out test sites and dates and costs? any hoosiers on this site with some info would greatly be appreciated or anybody with info aswell. thanks, this is a great site and will definately pass this link on.

charlie

Re: Indiana jouneyman exam

This is from the City of Indianapolis' web site @ http://www6.indygov.org/dmd/Compliance%20Division/Forms (Apps&Legal)/Licensed%20Craft%20Contractors%20Forms/RecipElecContractorsRequirements-ExamApp_1-28-05.pdf

For some reason, the forum's site will not permit the parenthesis in the URL. To use it, copy all of the URL from the http to the .pdf and paste it into the browser. Then remove the space between forms and (Apps&Legal). Good luck in your future endeavors. :D

cisco28

I have had to delete this post. It may have been well-intended, but it contained an offensive term and raised the "union versus non-union" question. We don't allow that topic to be discussed on this Forum.

[ May 17, 2005, 06:16 PM: Message edited by: charlie b ]

charlie

First, any discussion of union vs non-union is prohibited. Second, I work for the Indianapolis Power & Light Company and hold a management position.

Now, what is you problem, I have attempted to answer your question? :confused:

cisco28

i wasnt trying to make it a union vs non union thing, that was just out of curiosity. i work for a non union shop. so from what u have giving me, seems like i have to contact experrior as far as testing dates and such.

cisco28

on the application it states on what type of liscense im applying for. it gives me resi and master, im assumming since i have done industrial/commercial that i would choose master??

hurk27

Click on the "Reciprocal Electrical License Requirements and Application" You might qualify if you have already taken the Experior Assessments LLC (formerly Block & Associates) test?
It doesn't say anything about it being from another state?

Status
Not open for further replies.