I love sarcasm and

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to thank the fine fellow that buried those 2 JB's in the ceiling (1 didn't even have a cover). Made finding that faulted connection oh so much fun yesterday afternoon.

Someday, I'll join present day technology, I'll get an internetty (just made that word up) phone and show pictures when I find funky stuff.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Carry this sign with you. I have a t-shirt with this on it

shirtsarcastic.jpg

480sparky

I'd like to thank the fine fellow that buried those 2 JB's in the ceiling (1 didn't even have a cover). Made finding that faulted connection oh so much fun yesterday afternoon.

Someday, I'll join present day technology, I'll get an internetty (just made that word up) phone and show pictures when I find funky stuff.

You don't need no innernets phone. You merely need a camera. Whether it's got a tele attached to it or not..... no difference

And a camera phone doesn't even need service to take pictures. A smart device will still have an operational camera. So if a family member or friend upgraded and still has their old phone, you can use it.

Then either transfer the images to your computer and upload from there, or tie it to your home wireless network if you have one.

You don't need no innernets phone. You merely need a camera. Whether it's got a tele attached to it or not..... no difference

And a camera phone doesn't even need service to take pictures. A smart device will still have an operational camera. So if a family member or friend upgraded and still has their old phone, you can use it.

Then either transfer the images to your computer and upload from there, or tie it to your home wireless network if you have one.

Yes, I have posted a picture or two. I'm just too lazy to put the effort in most of the time, but if (when) I do get a phone like most everybody I know already has, I'm sure I'll take more pictures (and post more).

Status
Not open for further replies.