How to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdawg47

I am thinking about taking my N.C. Journeyman's Card test and wondered where I might find study guides or sample question material?

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
NC does not have a statewide Jman license. Some cities like Asheville, Charlotte, and a few more have their own licenses but, they do not reciprocate (at least they didn't use to).

Roger

MasterTheNEC

CEO and President of Electrical Code Academy, Inc.
Occupation
CEO
I am thinking about taking my N.C. Journeyman's Card test and wondered where I might find study guides or sample question material?
A good person to ask would be Mike Whitt......not sure he comes around anymore but he is a NC Educator and now an Electrical Inspector as well so he would know if anything has changed. I would also think any study guide, Mike Holts, Stallcups, Henry's, JADE and so on which purely examines code would be effective study guides.

Mike Holt offers a practice exam book I believe with over 2,000 practice exam questions that will have you thumbing your way through the NEC.....any of that activity will help you better understand the workings of the NEC...and learn some code in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.