Green Journeyman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

My name is Doug SNYDER and I just got my residential journeymans license in the state of New Mexico. I'm so glad this forum exists. I look forward to learning tons for you guys.

Thanks,

Doug

mgookin

Hello everyone,

My name is Doug SNYDER and I just got my residential journeymans license in the state of New Mexico. I'm so glad this forum exists. I look forward to learning tons for you guys.

Thanks,

Doug

Greetings Doug! This forum is full of the best of the best from every niche segment of the industry you can imagine. You'll love it.

What can you tell us about New Mexico with respect to licensing & permitting requirements? We were talking about the issue nationwide recently and "driving through New Mexico" was one thing that came up. Do you have local building departments there?

jaiart69

Hello everyone,

Thanks,

Doug
Yes. I too just passed my journeyman exam, in Michigan.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

Doug

Yes. I too just passed my journeyman exam, in Michigan.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum and congrats to both of you

Status
Not open for further replies.