exam for S.C

Status
Not open for further replies.

orr30

I am starting tech this fall for Industrial Electronics Technology,which can lead to many fields including: industrial electrican,and industrial electronics technican.My question is,will this help me greatly if i decide just to do residential work.I will be getting an Associates Degree in Industrial Technology with a major in Industrial Electronics.If i do residential only will i be wasting my time??I would imagine it would help me on my journeymans exam..?? Any suggestions?? :eek: :confused:

George Stolz

Staff member
Occupation
Service Manager
Re: exam for S.C

Apples and oranges. If you're wanting to do residential, do residential. I think you'd find industrial more engaging, but that's 'cause I do residential. :D

jwelectric

Re: exam for S.C

Originally posted by orr30:
will i be wasting my time??
Bless your heart child
Anytime that you are doing anything that will be increasing your knowledge in your field is not a waste of time. You will learn a lot in the first semester about theory and this is good in all aspects of the electrical trade. There are a lot out there that will argue this with me. Understanding a little about Ohm?s law is something we all need to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.