Cummings ATS conduit entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohms law

I've cut all sorts of panels out of all types of gensets from cummins and cat. If you're talking about just removing a section of the floor so your pipes can enter I see no issue, how would they expect you to wire the thing if you couldn't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't like to assume. We have City inspectors that would ask for an approval letter on the basis of ruining the UL listing. The manual does not specify that you can cut out a large section but specifies an area for entry. I was just trying to be careful.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ADub

Occupation
Estimator/Project Manager
I don't like to assume. We have City inspectors that would ask for an approval letter on the basis of ruining the UL listing. The manual does not specify that you can cut out a large section but specifies an area for entry. I was just trying to be careful.

Ok fair enough so where's the area of entry for your genset and where are your stubs in relationship to it

Ohms law

Ok fair enough so where's the area of entry for your genset and where are your stubs in relationship to it
It is probably 80% of the bottom. The area in relation to the required entry is fine. I was just concerned on being allowed to cut out and not required to drill individual holes. I feel good about it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.