buck-boost wiring

Occupation
electrician
i have a project in a tanning salon that requires wiring 7 buck boost transformers. 3- ge 16/32 and 4- sun capsules, both are single phase. i have 120/208 3-phase four wire panel. the beds say 250 watts, but running voltage is 230v.the transformers say they are single phase but the beds say three phase or at least it doesnt specify single phase amps. i'm new to this and was wondering how to go about wiring these if i should encounter this again. a-b or d-c or a-c phase to primary and load then the unused line voltage to the secondary and out to the load. does neutral get capped off? what about the third leg?

Ponchik

Occupation
Electronologist
i have a project in a tanning salon that requires wiring 7 buck boost transformers. 3- ge 16/32 and 4- sun capsules, both are single phase. i have 120/208 3-phase four wire panel. the beds say 250 watts, but running voltage is 230v.the transformers say they are single phase but the beds say three phase or at least it doesnt specify single phase amps. i'm new to this and was wondering how to go about wiring these if i should encounter this again. a-b or d-c or a-c phase to primary and load then the unused line voltage to the secondary and out to the load. does neutral get capped off? what about the third leg?
Most likely the beds are single phase at 230V. If you haven't done so already, check with the manufacturer technical department and see if they can be safely operated at 208V.

The instructions provided should show you how the connection must be.