02 vs. 05 code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang ,
Was wandering im taking the finnal part of a Electrical Admin. test and i was asking my self if the info im studing ( 05 code ) still applies to the (02 code )for testing IE. Load Calcs.
Thanks FS.

bphgravity

Re: 02 vs. 05 code

Contact the exam provider to find out what code edition is being used for the exam your are registered to take.

I must not have made my question clear , I'm studing the 05 code however the questions on the test are 02 is there anything i need be aware of that might be different or is everything the same on All load calc. , moters , and transformers between the 02 and 05

bphgravity

Yes, Article 220 was completely reformatted however the content is identical with a few minor changes.

If I were you, I would be studying the 2002 NEC instead? :confused:

-marty

I studied the 2002 code for my test as I was told that's what I would be tested on. The first question referred me to a table. The table didn't exist. I was so nervous that I skipped the question. When I came back to it I realized the reference had a dash and not a dot. So I just found the right table without the reference. (it was located close to the reference) My point is - I studied the 2002 and took a 1999 test. I did fine even though there were many changes between 1999 and 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.