Work order/ timesheet template

Status
Not open for further replies.

spyder

Does anyone know of a good template for a work order or timesheet. I am looking for something that lists a good array of everday parts, but also has a place for labor and job description. This way the guys in the field don't forget anything!!

Re: Work order/ timesheet template

We use Vision Infosoft's T& M Billing it has premade Commercial and Residential WOrk Order Forms and is relatively inexpensive and easy to use you can go in and add new items or deleate items or even create you own work order from scratch with your prices. Your field personel just fill in the quantity next to the item on the work order which has a code number automatically applied to it. They bring back the work order to your accounting dept and your office help without having to know anything about the trade just imputs the quantity and code number and wla an Invoice is created if you use quickbooks you can just import the invoice to quickbooks autimatically. We use to bill at the end of the month just because I had to create all the pricing and verify material description. Now we bill everyday and the person billing has just started in our accounting dept with no knowlege of electrical and after my review of the billing I have not found one error.

mascal

Re: Work order/ timesheet template

I have also used vision infosoft software. If you haven't found it already, you can get demo programs of all their software at www.visioninfosoft.com. Now if I could just convince my company now to use it. We are still using a DOS McCormick program.

Status
Not open for further replies.