Wisconsin Master Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

chicagosparky

Last week I signed up for the WI master exam. The previous threads posted here concerning their exam were from 2016. The lady at the counter said you can bring in to the exam whatever books you want. You can also bring in a 3 ring binder for any loose leaf printed materials. Obviously, too many resources/books will reduce your efficiency wasting too much time looking through various books. Has anyone taken the exam recently & are any other reference materials useful? I am going through Mike's 2017 NEC exam prep book which I find a great go to guide.

chicagosparky

Follow up

Follow up

Last week I took the Virginia exam & was fortunate enough to have passed it. There was a question I could not locate the answer to in the code. They had asked what is the required spacing between 12.2 KV conductors? Does anyone know where the answer to that is?

kwired

Electron manager
Last week I took the Virginia exam & was fortunate enough to have passed it. There was a question I could not locate the answer to in the code. They had asked what is the required spacing between 12.2 KV conductors? Does anyone know where the answer to that is?
I don't know off hand but would think it would depend on other conditions, in particular whether they are insulated, covered, bare...

Adamjamma

there is a table that you can use and since 12.2 is not listed I would use the 14.4... or whatever the next size up is...
in your original question thread one of the other guys sent you to the exact table needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.