which is the best quality PPE kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukyjohnson

New User
Occupation
Marketer
Tell me the best quality PPE Kits in the market. Tell me the names of the website where I can get PPE kits

PPE kits | safety products | safety masks | safety caps | safety clothing
[potential ad link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
I am not sure there is a "best". People define best in different ways including comfort, cost, fit, etc.

I might well define something as best when it is the cheapest possible solution if I only have to use it for a few minutes one time. I probably would not consider that product to be the best if it was something that was uncomfortable and had to wear it everyday for a whole shift.

__dan

Answer is none. (imo) You do not want the typical 88/12 cotton nylon treated FR fabric. It does not wick sweat, runs hot, shrinks, the treatment washes out. That is what will be in the kit or most pieces. They shrink and look like crap if you wear them all the time, the cotton falls apart but the nylon is still there.

You want Tecasafe fabric anything for all the pieces. Hard to find but Aramark just came out with a new line that looks like they got it right for the right price.

The Tecasafe does not shrink or fade, drys in 20 minutes on a hanger from the washer (sweat wicking!), ;lools great and runs cool in hot humid weather. It is a lifesaver.

Try one peice of each, you will never go back to heavy cotton.

I have the Jonestown leather with kevlar lining for gloves, 50 cal. If you are using rubber you are doing it wrong. Mostly there will be no shock hazard (outside the shock boundary) but the blast hazard will still be there. Tecasafe balaclava, FR arc helmet with faceshield. You are better off piecing it to get the Tecasafe. then you can baselayer with the shirt / pants and add Tecasafe coveralls (I have two pair of those).

PRODUCT DETAILS
Fabric:
  • 8.5-oz, Tecasafe
  • 47% modacrylic/37% lyocell/16% aramid
  • 12 ATPV; CAT 2; NFPA 2112
Features:
  • Moisture wicking
  • Inherently flame resistant
  • Metal shank button front closure with zipper
  • Two side front pockets
  • Two rear welt pockets
  • Two cargo packets with covered snap pockets
  • Industrial launder or machine wash, dry
  • Imported

buratinio

Occupation
Trainee
Depends on what you want. Full hospital gear? Full Hasmat? Also your budget. And your applications. Decide what exactly you want and then Google it.

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Tell me the best quality PPE Kits in the market. Tell me the names of the website where I can get PPE kits

PPE kits | safety products | safety masks | safety caps | safety clothing
[potential ad link removed]
PPE covers a broad range of activities. Level IV biohazard? Arc flash to 65 cal/cm2? COVID-19? I realize you've posted in an electrical forum, but help us out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.