Update Account Details

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
We are asking all members to please update their profile especially your occupation and where you live. To do this just click on your avatar at the upper right side of the forum and select account details. This info helps us better understand how to respond to your questions.

Many of you are members and have been for some time however, because of the software change the account details seems to have disappeared. Thanks

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
So.. how do you edit your profile? There not an “edit” option

edit within 10 minutes!!😁

I found it..

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Turning off email notification was a real PITA.
The easy way is at the top of the page click on your name then "account details", this will open a drop down menu on the left, go to settings, you can edit or add to your profile.

Roger

Flicker Index

Occupation
Lights
It should at least. I continued to get post reply emails even after messing with it. The way it worked was clicking the link that came in with the email and doing it that way.

Besoeker3

Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
We are asking all members to please update their profile especially your occupation and where you live. To do this just click on your avatar at the upper right side of the forum and select account details. This info helps us better understand how to respond to your questions.

Many of you are members and have been for some time however, because of the software change the account details seems to have disappeared. Thanks
I tried but the avatar doesn't seem to work foe me. Maybe I'm just dense...........