Update Account Details

WA_Sparky

Electrical Engineer
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
It should at least. I continued to get post reply emails even after messing with it. The way it worked was clicking the link that came in with the email and doing it that way.
So theres a sneeky fine print in the settings. Once you uncheck the first two boxes you have to click preferences and in the new window uncheck the next box as well. Looks like you found a good work around though.
1637692406439.png 1637692436277.png

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
So theres a sneeky fine print in the settings. Once you uncheck the first two boxes you have to click preferences and in the new window uncheck the next box as well. Looks like you found a good work around though.
View attachment 2558464 View attachment 2558465
There is one more, farther down in Preferences.

Automatically watch content you interact with…
    • and receive email notifications

ramsy

Roger Ruhle dba NoFixNoPay
Occupation
Service Electrician 2020 NEC
Again, I am asking new and long time members to please fill out your profile. It is not hard to do... Thanks.

Stubborn members that won't fill out profiles might comply if suspended, and not allowed to create new incomplete profiles?

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
We are asking all members to please update their profile especially your occupation and where you live. To do this just click on your avatar at the upper right side of the forum and select account details. This info helps us better understand how to respond to your questions.

Many of you are members and have been for some time however, because of the software change the account details seems to have disappeared. Thanks
It didn't seem to affect mine.