This site should have buy and sell and trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicknorth

I think this site should have a forum for us electricians and electrical contractors to buy, trade, and sell tools, equipment, and other various trade related things. What do you think?

bphgravity

Re: This site should have buy and sell and trade

There's enough of those type of forums and websites all over on the web. I think we should just keep it to code discussion here.

charlie

I agree. Since this is a private forum that is dedicated to the NEC and electrical knowledge, I am locking this thread. If you disagree, please send me a PM and I will then discuss this with the other moderators.

Thanks,
Charlie

charlie

I have gotten a response to this post and as promised, I did put the question out to the other moderators. The general response is reflected in what one of them wrote.

"We do not "own" this Forum. The person who does has already stated that commercial activities are out of bounds. The purpose of the Forum is to provide a means of exchanging professional advice and assistance. I think that purpose would fall by the wayside, if we were to allow any member to conduct business."

I am sorry but this topic is closed. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.