Terminology help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjon

Occupation
Electrician
I have been offered a bid for terminating refrigerator units at a Walmart. I am not sure what they mean by maxes final termination. Any help would be great.
Disconnect only - refrigeration maxes final Termination

Rock86

Occupation
Electrical Engineer / Electrician
Looks like a spelling error. Maybe what they are saying to is to disconnect all, but the refrigeration vendor will make the final terminations. Anyone you can contact about the bid? Any more information than that one line?

hillbilly1

Occupation
Owner/electrical contractor
Is it for a refrigerated trailer? Walmart is famous for those. They have a disconnect installed on the outside wall, then another contractor makes the “Temporary” connection to the trailer.

sjon

Occupation
Electrician
Is it for a refrigerated trailer? Walmart is famous for those. They have a disconnect installed on the outside wall, then another contractor makes the “Temporary” connection to the trailer.
This is a remodel for the interior of the store. They have not given me much information. Just that and some pdf blue prints.

sjon

Occupation
Electrician
Looks like a spelling error. Maybe what they are saying to is to disconnect all, but the refrigeration vendor will make the final terminations. Anyone you can contact about the bid? Any more information than that one line?
There is not much else but some pdf blue prints

Status
Not open for further replies.