Temp Power to 40 RVs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
That is the biggest concern by RV rental unit outlets because renters don't take care of the gensets. They thought that you just start the unit and keep adding fuel when they (gensets) ran out of gas.

RV Rental outlets require a deposit to cover expenses in case the genset requires repair when returned.
Generators are prone to damage when operated in dusty environment. It really needs replacement of filter every so many hours of operation.

The sand dust in the desert will choke everyone--almost.

This deposit is required when you attend the BURNING MAN.
If rented long enough oil changes could be required as well, especially if it is used in a 24/7 operation condition.

Todd0x1

That is the biggest concern by RV rental unit outlets because renters don't take care of the gensets. They thought that you just start the unit and keep adding fuel when they (gensets) ran out of gas.

RV Rental outlets require a deposit to cover expenses in case the genset requires repair when returned.
Generators are prone to damage when operated in dusty environment. It really needs replacement of filter every so many hours of operation.

The sand dust in the desert will choke everyone--almost.

This deposit is required when you attend the BURNING MAN.

I have a 250 hour maintenance interval on my diesel generators, some rental houses do 500 hours but 250 is obviously better -thats still over 10 days of 24/7 operation. Need to keep an eye on operating parameters other that that yes just keep adding fuel during the run. These have a cyclone type dust separator as part of the air cleaner. I sent a spare air filter but they didn't need it. But the entire inside of the enclosure was pretty caked in that fine dust from the playa. There was alot of it caked in the radiator fins too, had to remove the front of the enclosure and hose the radiator out.

Status
Not open for further replies.