SC NASCLA 7th Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transportation Guy

Anyone have a good, clean 7th Edition South Carolina Version of the NASCLA Business Law and Project management Book for sale/rent/borrow? I am taking SC electrical next week and not guaranteed to have the book in time. I am in Rock Hill, SC.

Thanks!

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Anyone have a good, clean 7th Edition South Carolina Version of the NASCLA Business Law and Project management Book for sale/rent/borrow? I am taking SC electrical next week and not guaranteed to have the book in time. I am in Rock Hill, SC.

Thanks!
You will definitely need it. When I took it the electrical questions were straight lookup quoted from the book. The business part was MUCH harder than NC.
7th edition.. I have mine that is tabbed for the SC, I have no clue what edition it is. I can look tonight.

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Sorry.. NC 7th.
AZ 6th edition.
SC 6th..
Probably should throw them all away...

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
8-10 years ago. It was for a couple of jobs I had just over the line.
same for Arizona. Got the license for a job I won there.
Their NEC and their NASCLA IIRC..
Like I said, the business part seemed like it was the bulk of the test then.

Transportation Guy

Found the book and took both the SC Electrical and the business. Feel like I aced the electrical. Not really challenging at all. Hate to hear this can be used to reciprocate into NC because NC has roughly an 85% fail rate as they take pride into making a difficult exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.