Paid Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
Looks like I will be alternating employees for a few weeks. When not at the shop on call, they will be home bettering themselves. That is the general idea. MH has some code classes and they are on the list but I'm not exactly flush with spare cash. Anyone have some suggestions on that they have found useful?

jusme123

Occupation
JW
Looks like I will be alternating employees for a few weeks. When not at the shop on call, they will be home bettering themselves. That is the general idea. MH has some code classes and they are on the list but I'm not exactly flush with spare cash. Anyone have some suggestions on that they have found useful?
Lay them off, they would get their states weekly unemployment insurance PLUS $600 a week from federal government (up to 4 months)

romex jockey

Occupation
electrician
Anyone have some suggestions on that they have found useful?
C.A.R.E.S.

forgivable gub'mit debt, as long as you don't lay anyone off

also, many strings

AND, i've applied , over 2 weeks ago (they give any applicant a #) , but no word yet

~RJ~

texie

Occupation
Electrician, Contractor, Inspector
Just got this email from Mike Holt: https://www.mikeholt.com/live-upcoming.php

Status
Not open for further replies.