on - off - auto occupancy sensor switch

tortuga

Occupation
field supervisor
Most occupancy sensors made are auto on / timed auto off (occupancy mode) with a manual on/off toggle but still timed off no matter what.
Vacancy sensors have a manual on / auto off (Vacancy mode)
Does anyone know of an on - off - auto occupancy sensor switch made by a known brand like leviton, P&S, intermatic or wattstopper?
My customer wants on and off to behave like a regular light switch and auto to be sensor mode.
Like this one:

I am just not familiar with that brand.
Thanks in advance

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
I wish we had them. The stupid sensor cannot see me when I am in my cell and if I am here when no one is walking around the lights shut off. I have to get up and walk about 15 feet to get them to come back on.

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
I no longer have an actual office. Just a counter top and a chair in a space delineated by some 4 foot high partitions on 2 and a quarter sides and an outside wall on the fourth side. Not even a proper cubicle, much less an office. Basically I work in a hallway.

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
I no longer have an actual office. Just a counter top and a chair in a space delineated by some 4 foot high partitions on 2 and a quarter sides and an outside wall on the fourth side. Not even a proper cubicle, much less an office. Basically I work in a hallway.
With the virus going on I haven’t been in my office area in 6 months. I can remote in and do anything in my truck or at home that I can do in my office. I enjoy it so much I may not go back to my office if and when we relax.
I wasn’t in there much anyway. Working in the field, the truck, or at home had been my way for about a couple of years now.

I would hate to be in a “cell”...

James L

Occupation
Electrician
Most occupancy sensors made are auto on / timed auto off (occupancy mode) with a manual on/off toggle but still timed off no matter what.
Vacancy sensors have a manual on / auto off (Vacancy mode)
Does anyone know of an on - off - auto occupancy sensor switch made by a known brand like leviton, P&S, intermatic or wattstopper?
My customer wants on and off to behave like a regular light switch and auto to be sensor mode.
Like this one:

I am just not familiar with that brand.
Thanks in advance
I used some Topgreener occupancy sensors a couple of years ago.
I can't remember the exact scenario, but I know it was a combination of the color I needed and the function I needed.

I bought from Amazon. Installation was standard, they worked as advertised

tortuga

Occupation
field supervisor