Not an April Fool's Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Saw this at Lowe's in Riverdale yesterday. This had doubled in price in just 1 month !!!

I went up the road to HD and found it there for $99.00. I bought a roll. Am I nuts ???

One of my supply houses quoted me $86.00 for 14/2; $148 for 14/3 and $118 for 12/2

Anyone have an idea why the prices are sky-rocketing ? I know we had a thread about this recently but I couldn't find it.

Attachments

• 12-2 NM cable price.pdf
    88.9 KB · Views: 29

gadfly56

Occupation
Professional Engineer, Fire & Life Safety
Saw this at Lowe's in Riverdale yesterday. This had doubled in price in just 1 month !!!

I went up the road to HD and found it there for $99.00. I bought a roll. Am I nuts ???

One of my supply houses quoted me $86.00 for 14/2; $148 for 14/3 and $118 for 12/2

Anyone have an idea why the prices are sky-rocketing ? I know we had a thread about this recently but I couldn't find it.
Hey, that's my Lowes and Home Depot! Were you just passing through or is this your stomping grounds too?

goldstar

Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Hey, that's my Lowes and Home Depot! Were you just passing through or is this your stomping grounds too?
Yep, these are my stomping grounds. I buy there often. It's a bit out of my way but I'll start shopping at the Paterson stores more often. At least there it's an enterprise zone and the NJ sales tax is cut in half. With my veteran's discount I'll save a few $$. Not worth a trip there just to buy 1 coil of wire but if I'm in the area I'll stop by and stock up.

Status
Not open for further replies.