New Mexico Journeyman Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

luf.lufkin

I heard for the ER1-J exam there's a closed book and a practical knowledge section of the test. Anyone know of some good resources to study for those sections of the test? Had no problem passing my J-man in my home state but it was all open book.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

texie

Occupation
Electrician, Contractor, Inspector
I heard for the ER1-J exam there's a closed book and a practical knowledge section of the test. Anyone know of some good resources to study for those sections of the test? Had no problem passing my J-man in my home state but it was all open book.

Have you read the exam bulletin? Never go by trash talk and rumors in the trade as only the official bulletin means anything.
Here is a link: [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://candidate.psiexams.com/bulletin/display_bulletin.jsp?ro=yes&actionname=83&bulletinid=205&bulletinurl=.pdf
[/FONT]

luf.lufkin

Yup. Definitely has the closed book and practical knowledge parts. Thanks for the link!

luf.lufkin

Anyone happen to know what the doorbell and lighting project are like? Do you just fill in a wiring diagram, or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.