Need Old Breaker

John Zach

Occupation
Retired
I am looking for an Eaton/Cutler Hammer CC2200 replacement main breaker and cannot find one in the supply shops in my area.
Any ideas of where I might find one?

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Let me guess you can turn it off?

I have 4- 200 CH mains but they are old CSR 25K -- take a picture of the one you need. Mine are old numbers

John Zach

Occupation
Retired
Let me guess you can turn it off?

I have 4- 200 CH mains but they are old CSR 25K -- take a picture of the one you need. Mine are old numbers
Right, it won't turn off. Just keeps springing up to the ON position. I tried to insert a photo but my iMac will not navigate to the photo. Is there another way I can send it to you?

dkidd

Occupation
PE
Google search

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
Right, it won't turn off. Just keeps springing up to the ON position. I tried to insert a photo but my iMac will not navigate to the photo. Is there another way I can send it to you?
That has been a notorious problem for CH. I must have install hundreds of those panels in that era and CH will not accept the fact that they had a screw up. I bet if someone threatens to go to the news with it they may start replacing them for free.

I had one that would flip down but the power didn't disconnect but most of them did that spring back.