nec 2020 code requirment ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epalmateer

Occupation
Electrician
Which is weird. Because the entire point of the new section was to avoid requiring that. Otherwise they would have just updated the requirements for service disconnecting means in 230.70.

If you use a wire it would be a supply-side bonding jumper. But the ED can just be bonded directly to the neutral per 250.92. Just like a typical stand-alone meter socket.
Do you have any literature from cmp that i could show someone? Also, i think 250.64(d) is confusing, it should say "multiple service disconnects"

Epalmateer

Occupation
Electrician
Which is weird. Because the entire point of the new section was to avoid requiring that. Otherwise they would have just updated the requirements for service disconnecting means in 230.70.

If you use a wire it would be a supply-side bonding jumper. But the ED can just be bonded directly to the neutral per 250.92. Just like a typical stand-alone meter socket.
Also, can you help me set the parameters on a midnight classic charge controller? outback system, buddy got new batteries and needs to set float absorb and equalize

Epalmateer

Occupation
Electrician

Also, can you help me set the parameters on a midnight classic charge controller? outback system, buddy got new batteries and needs to set float absorb and equalize

Status
Not open for further replies.