NC Electrical Institute

Status
Not open for further replies.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Just currious, Dennis or anyone else planning to go this year, have you heard if it might be canceled?

Roger

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrical Contractor
I have already enrolled but I am betting it will be cancelled. 700+ or - .... Can't image that is a good idea-- I enrolled before the virus scare... Only 7 or so cases in NC as of this morning but you know that can change quickly

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
I miss going, but it was tight and crowded, not a good situation right now.

Roger

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Thanks Dennis, the correct thing to do for this year.

Roger

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
Yes they are however I have 3 years worth so it doesn't matter to me. I wonder if you have the hours will they use them or will those carry over till next year? I assume they will carry over

Hv&Lv

Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Yes they are however I have 3 years worth so it doesn't matter to me. I wonder if you have the hours will they use them or will those carry over till next year? I assume they will carry over
I just got the notification myself.
3 years...never been that far ahead. Only got the max of 2 once. Never been maxed out since.

Dennis Alwon

Staff member
Occupation
I just got the notification myself.
3 years...never been that far ahead. Only got the max of 2 once. Never been maxed out since.

Going to the institute gives 8 hours and our local ncaec group gets one hour per meeting we have. We have 10 a year and I am in charge of teaching there so I get 18 hours every year and have been doing that for 10 years.
Basically I have an extra 10 hours every year

ceb58

Going to the institute gives 8 hours and our local ncaec group gets one hour per meeting we have. We have 10 a year and I am in charge of teaching there so I get 18 hours every year and have been doing that for 10 years.
Basically I have an extra 10 hours every year
When are we going under 2020 NEC

Status
Not open for further replies.