Max KVA possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

e-head

New User
Occupation
handyman
Hi and first apologies for such a basic question, but I seem to get a different answer every time I ask, so hoping it is more straightforward here. My question is how much total watts can I connect to a three-phase 120/240 delta (with a high leg) service that has two 15kva transformers and one 25kva transformer (I assume the latter the high leg)? Please assume it is all resistance load on my end, I can balance my load between the three, and no load factor.

Little Bill

Staff member
Occupation
Semi-Retired Electrician
I am closing this thread, in accordance with the Forum Rules.

This site is designed for:

• Contractors
  • Electricians
  • Engineers
  • Inspectors
  • Instructors
  • Other electrically related individuals
* This NEC Forum is for those in the electrical and related industries.
This Forum is intended to assist professional electricians, inspectors, engineers, and other members of the electrical industry in the performance of their job-related tasks. However, if you are not an electrician or an electrical contractor, then we are not permitted to help you perform your own electrical installation work.

If you feel this action to be in error, feel free to contact me, via the "Start Conversation" button to explain.

Reminder to all members, if you see a questionable post, feel free to report it by clicking "Report" at the bottom left corner of the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.