Man-hours for 300' of PVC conduit?

TwoBlocked

Occupation
Industrial Electrician
One nice thing about working in a factory is I didn't worry much if I was off on a man-hours estimate. Contractor work is different. The local shop is really a bunch of "Tech" with me being the only electrician. So I could use help from you fine folks from time to time in estimating man-hours.

The install is in a brine processing facility to run new power to a new panelboard:

300' 1-1/4 PVC
3 expansion joints
double hole straps every 5 ft
one 45 deg bend
pull box at each end
concrete wall
ground floor, waist high
3-#1, 1-#6
manual pull, no winch
2 guys, 3 for pull
materials delivered

I'll stick my neck out with my guesstimate in a spoiler:
48 man-hours?

Fred B

Occupation
Electrician
So you didn't include terminations, breaker, lengths of wire or type, pull box size, Are you boring concrete or how many bore holes, is there excavation or trenching or how and where supported if not buried, is concrete drilling and inserts needed for supports?

Absent this info and assumption of LB for "pull box", THHN for wire, I see NECA estimate at 33hr.

TwoBlocked

Occupation
Industrial Electrician
So you didn't include terminations, breaker, lengths of wire or type, pull box size, Are you boring concrete or how many bore holes, is there excavation or trenching or how and where supported if not buried, is concrete drilling and inserts needed for supports?

Absent this info and assumption of LB for "pull box", THHN for wire, I see NECA estimate at 33hr.
Thanks for the reply. I have a pretty good idea how long other aspects of the job will take and was looking for input on just the conduit installation and wire pull. For fastening the double hole straps to the concrete block wall, will be using concrete wedge anchors. Will that change the change the NECA estimate?