Looking for Small company estimate and billing software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kg808

Hey guys
I’m sure there’s a 100 threads on this already. But I am a 1 man shop gaining more business and am getting behind on billing and invoicing.
I would love to find a software that had pricing and material already in it so I could easily bill jobs and not have to reference each invoice from the supply house.
Any suggestions would be great!
thanks!

Sparkey1981

Occupation
Electrician
Hi,
I use tiny invoice it’s a app for my phone and iPad. I can create all my materials and assign prices to them .
save customers info. It lets you create estimates and invoices. Tracks overdue bills. For short money it is good for me as I am a one man band.

brantmacga

Señor Member
Occupation
Former Child
For small service calls, I have a flat-rate book, but for larger service jobs I use ConEst Intellibid. It’s the software we use for bidding new construction, but it works nice for creating invoices also. We have a NetPricer subscription for material pricing.

We have a multi-seat license, so I’m not certain of a single seat cost, but I think it’s around $2k for one user. NetPricer is $10/mo for each supply house you link to it.

I would say it’s worth that, but suggest you calculate the time spent on invoicing to determine if it’s worth that for you. We still use quick books, but using intellibid makes it faster to generate an actual cost to the customer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Occupation
Student
Hi,
I use tiny invoice it’s a app for my phone and iPad. I can create all my materials and assign prices to them .
save customers info. It lets you create estimates and invoices. Tracks overdue bills. For short money it is good for me as I am a one man band.
It's a great way
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.