Lamp Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmellc

Occupation
Facility Maintenance Tech. Licensed Electrician
Does anyone know of a good supplier for lamp parts? I have 2 floor lamps that need some repairs. Thanks for any leads.

norcal

Great! I see a good heavy duty socket I need for one of the lamps. Thanks much!!

It use the mogul base 3-way lamps? The local Habitat for Humanity ReStore had a bunch of Mogul 3-way lamps so now I have a lifetime supply for a couple I lamps I have.

jmellc

Occupation
It use the mogul base 3-way lamps? The local Habitat for Humanity ReStore had a bunch of Mogul 3-way lamps so now I have a lifetime supply for a couple I lamps I have.

No, standard base. See model S07090CBUN0. Heavy duty brass, parts threaded and threads for lampshade. 3 way turn switch. Looks much sturdier than what I've found before. This will get one lamp in real good shape.

Still searching for pipes/tubes for the other one. They may have it buried in the site.

jmellc

Occupation
Nearly a year later, I'm finally ordering this. Got sidetracked many times. Eager to get it and fix the lamp now. $10 for the socket and 7.85 shipping. Switch is on/off, not 3 way, I see now. That's ok.

jmellc

Occupation
Got the socket today & fixed the one lamp. Excellent quality socket & will last for years. I will for sure order from this place again.

I scrapped the other lamp. It got roughhoused too much to be fixable. I hate that. It was my favorite. A floor lamp with double pull chain sockets. Maybe I’ll try to build a similar one when I retire.

Status
Not open for further replies.