Is this a violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwired

Electron manager
Compression damage to copper wire is surprisingly easy to accomplish. You may not see the problem until years down the road when the damaged section heats up and fails due to metal fatigue.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
Which with leaning a ladder against it would kind of mean a somewhat permanent or frequent placement and frequent usage of said ladder against the cable and not just leaning the ladder against it while storing it.

GoldDigger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired PV System Designer
They say Nissan hired a well known German naming consultant to come up with a brand name that met all the requirements (pleasant sound, not used by anyone else, no unfortunate meanings in other languages.
He asked them when they needed the name and when they replied "tomorrow" he said "Dot soon?"

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

norcal

They say Nissan hired a well known German naming consultant to come up with a brand name that met all the requirements (pleasant sound, not used by anyone else, no unfortunate meanings in other languages.
He asked them when they needed the name and when they replied "tomorrow" he said "Dot soon?"

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Sometime back came across a old (70's) National Geographic mag, it's cool to scan over the old adverts & one that comes to mind was a Datsun ad with the slogan "Datsun Saves".

Hoodood

Occupation
Electrical foreman
I suggest checking the NYC code. There's alotta changes to the NEC code and inspectors there are keen on them especially when it comes romex uses.

nickelec

You are allowed to use Romex in NYC, if your from NYC you know that 9 out of 10 inspectors have no clue what they are doing
7264283cfbefc1e3b3f926111280e80b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.