Inquiry about 277/480v(Delta-wye) wiring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Occupation
elec Engineer
The voltage of the new transformer at the new site I am in charge of is 277/480V (DELTA-WYE).

Connected from the transformer to the Manual Transfer Switch and from the Manual Transfer Switch to the main switchboard.

Typically a 3 pole main breaker is installed inside the main switchboard and the neutral wire is connected to an integrated neutral busbar.

However, due to field conditions, a situation arose where electricity had to be used using a temporary electric panel, and the temporary electric panel was manufactured by connecting a 4-pole main breaker and a 4-pole sub-breaker with a bus bar. (Use of R, S, T, N phase integrated circuit breaker)

There is no separate integrated neutral busbar.

In the original design, the main switchboard was a 3-phase 4-wire configuration with a voltage of 277/480v.

However, due to site conditions, temporary electrical panels must be used for several months.

I would like to inquire as to whether there may be any problems other than electrical regulations when the system is configured like this.

The current site is in an Asian country, and local engineers believe there are no problems.

I'd like to hear an expert's opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.