home made burglary system, help, input, opinion needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toros

I am designing this for some reason (Mother in law house)
I am installing outdoor, wall mounted light equipped with motion sensor devic which is connected to a srtand-by music player ready to go off with a Bily Idol song as soon as activated.
ViA relay/contactor.
Please help me with this invention

All I want is to impress my Mother-in-law!!

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
I am designing this for some reason (Mother in law house)
I am installing outdoor, wall mounted light equipped with motion sensor devic which is connected to a srtand-by music player ready to go off with a Bily Idol song as soon as activated.
ViA relay/contactor.
Please help me with this invention

All I want is to impress my Mother-in-law!!
Use RAB sensors they are the best for outdoor lighting .:)

Ravenvalor

What type of relay contactor? Motion sensor floodlights used to come with a module that you plug into your receptacle inside your house that will be activated in the event of the floodlight coming on. It uses x10 technology. You can even buy security cameras that send the image through your power lines. Try Binging x10 technology.

LEO2854

Esteemed Member
What type of relay contactor? Motion sensor floodlights used to come with a module that you plug into your receptacle inside your house that will be activated in the event of the floodlight coming on. It uses x10 technology. You can even buy security cameras that send the image through your power lines. Try Binging x10 technology.
A regular lighting contactor will do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.