Health Effects of EMFs

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbrooke

Batteries Included
Occupation
Technician
Does anyone have or know of any scientific studies showing a correlation between EMFs and ill health? In particular those from 50/60Hz power systems.

roger

Staff member
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Do a search for Karl Riley, he used to be a moderator here.

Roger

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
Does anyone have or know of any scientific studies showing a correlation between EMFs and ill health? In particular those from 50/60Hz power systems.
I don't think there's any scientific studies that prove anything one way or the other. There does appear to be some evidence that maybe a handful of people are sensitive to EMF from power lines but I don't think I would call it proof.

mbrooke

Batteries Included
Occupation
Technician
I don't think there's any scientific studies that prove anything one way or the other. There does appear to be some evidence that maybe a handful of people are sensitive to EMF from power lines but I don't think I would call it proof.

None? There must be something either way? no?

petersonra

Occupation
engineer
None? There must be something either way? no?
I have never seen anything and I have actually looked. What there is is a bunch of anecdotal evidence but actual scientific studies seem to be non-existent. The problem with something like EMF is it is ubiquitous. It is everywhere. It is like trying to decide if air is bad for you or not. How do you stop people from being exposed to air so you can have a control group?

mbrooke

Batteries Included
Occupation
Technician
I have never seen anything and I have actually looked. What there is is a bunch of anecdotal evidence but actual scientific studies seem to be non-existent. The problem with something like EMF is it is ubiquitous. It is everywhere. It is like trying to decide if air is bad for you or not. How do you stop people from being exposed to air so you can have a control group?

you make a good point. But you can still measure EMFs.

tom baker

First Chief Moderator
Staff member
Do have a PDF of his book?

I'd be curious to know how his theories compare with mine on reducing EMF.
Is book is copyright protected. You will need to find his book on the used market. His work is not a theorey as you can see when you watch the video.
Let me know when you have read his book. Until then I will close this post,otherwise its just conjecture

Status
Not open for further replies.