gas station POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wallyworld

2400 pulse system? I thought they quit making the pulse systems years ago. You know the one that had that 2x2 electronic board for each fueling point (hose not dispenser side). Made to drive the electric reset and mechanical pulser and control the valves.
Thats sounds like a TMS 800 console. Done many of them also. 2400 console ran Wayne electronic pumps. TMS ran any electric reset mechanical pump.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

oldsparky52

Thats sounds like a TMS 800 console. Done many of them also. 2400 console ran Wayne electronic pumps. TMS ran any electric reset mechanical pump.
TMS only used 5 control wires, Auth, Return, Fast valve (or slow down valve), and 2 pulser wires.

It seems you have never seen the original 2400 console controlling that big interface box for the mechanical dispensers. This was right before MPD or MGD (depending on where you were trained) dispensers came out.

Did you ever see the old VR mechanical control console?

wallyworld

TMS only used 5 control wires, Auth, Return, Fast valve (or slow down valve), and 2 pulser wires.

It seems you have never seen the original 2400 console controlling that big interface box for the mechanical dispensers. This was right before MPD or MGD (depending on where you were trained) dispensers came out.

Did you ever see the old VR mechanical control console?

Never saw that old of a 2400 console. I think Ive seen an old veeder root console but only one in a store on coast of maine. it was a piece of crap. Ive put in gilbarco, mini T, T 8, T 10, T12, TCRG, H111b,mpdc2, mpd 1, mpd 3, advantages, encore thru 500 . All electronic Waynes up to ovation 2s.

oldsparky52

Never saw that old of a 2400 console. I think Ive seen an old veeder root console but only one in a store on coast of maine. it was a piece of crap. Ive put in gilbarco, mini T, T 8, T 10, T12, TCRG, H111b,mpdc2, mpd 1, mpd 3, advantages, encore thru 500 . All electronic Waynes up to ovation 2s.

Sounds like a Gilbarco man through and through. :)

I never installed those veeder root console, it's just that 170V pulse circuit caught me one day ... ouch. and yea a piece of crap.

You didn't miss anything with that Wayne pulse system. I think we installed them for about 2 years before Wayne came out with their electronic dispensers. I was never so glad to see that happen.

wallyworld

Not really a Gilbarco man now, only do Wayne at this point. As far as conduits and wire goes they are both the same anyway. Twisted pair is the only difference for the most part . Yesterdays job. fit in a kiosk so covered half of window.
afa041bb313edb3a71414490087fc31b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.