Full Time Electricians Needed OKC and Nebraska

Huntxtrm1

Occupation
Master Electrician Supervisor/PLC Programmer
Hiring full time commercial electricians for OKC and Nebraska. Pay DOE. So, no we wont pay you 35.00 just because you think your worth it! We got to think your worth it! We are in business to make a living just like you. How bout that for honesty right out the gate. LOL Message me. And bring on the trolls, I enjoy reading the teachings of the self riotous. LOL But, only hire the qualified.

NE (9.06 miles @5.9 Degrees from Winged Horses)
Occupation
EC - retired
Hiring full time commercial electricians for OKC and Nebraska. Pay DOE. So, no we wont pay you 35.00 just because you think your worth it! We got to think your worth it! We are in business to make a living just like you. How bout that for honesty right out the gate. LOL Message me. And bring on the trolls, I enjoy reading the teachings of the self riotous. LOL But, only hire the qualified.
You’re too low, even if they aren’t worth it.

Huntxtrm1

Occupation
Master Electrician Supervisor/PLC Programmer
How do you figure? Haven't even put a wage up there. Says DOE. "Dependent on Experience" Just said not paying 35 an hour, because you think your worth it. If a man is making me a profit, I will pay him 200.00 an hour. But, at the end of the day, the company needs to profit.

James L

Occupation
Electrician
If they aren't worth it, they'll be found out soon enough. Any time I've needed help, I always pay more than I think somebody might be worth. That way, it doesn't take long to make a decision on whether or not they stick around a while

So.... will you pay me $50/hr because I know I'm worth it? (Considerably more, actually.)

And commercial could mean knocking in office improvements, wiring service stations, troubleshooting warehouse machinery, and a whole lot of different areas with different skills. Why not just post a bit more about the kind of work and the rates you're willing to pay for quality work and let people decide whether or not to apply.