ftl55w cfl to LED 0-10v dimming

Krusscher

Occupation
Electrician
I am trying to find a good retro to change a 3 lamp ftl55 cfl fixture to LED. It is a 30" suspended globe fixture that is a pain to get to and replace ballast/lamps. There are plenty of type B lamps but I can't find anything dimmable.

Krusscher

Occupation
Electrician
Field modify the fixture if it’s your own and the Boss wants that one, or get a new fixture.

I had to modify our MB vent/light.
I am trying to figure out how to modify it and still have it dimmable. it has like an 8in hole in the top of it where the lamps/ballast go down into so I am kind of limited. Unfortunately I think new fixtures are out of the question because there are something like 15 of these fixtures and they are not cheap. I have been trying to find a type c lamp with a 2g11 base, or really any CFL type c replacement, with no luck.

Tulsa Electrician

Occupation
Electrician
with a 2g11 base, or really any CFL type c replacement, with no luck.
Something like this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301-130834.png
    Screenshot_20240301-130834.png
    199.9 KB · Views: 5

Krusscher

Occupation
Electrician
with a 2g11 base, or really any CFL type c replacement, with no luck.
Something like this
yeah a type-A might be what I have to settle for but I was really hoping to take the ballast out of the equation as well. Unfortunately if I go that way I am not going to be able to talk myself out of using up the stock of fluorescent lamps that we have before switching to LED😭